Monday, December 3, 2007

I'd Like To Teach The World To Punch

A Snag family tradition is to spend some time in meditation during the holiday season. It is a chance to reflect upon who we are and what we have. A chance to contemplate how to make this a better world. With that, I give you my list of those who need a good punching.

1. Director of Comments, Blogger Division. I don't know why you hosed me, but you did. Bastard.

2. Not the Woman in the Cadillac Commercial, the one who says, "When you turn your car on, does it return the favor?" I don't want my sons to hear me encourage violence against women. That's why I wish the person in this commercial was a man, so I could express myself.

2a. Everyone Else Connected to Cadillac Commercials, Going Back At Least to the Weasel Who First Used Led Zeppelin to Sell These Rolling Crapboxes. Including
the guy who says, "And you can believe in the philosophy that the nail that sticks out gets hammered down. Or you can be the hammer." Or you can be the dumbass. Give him two punches.

3. The Unnamed Clown in the Black Suburban. Why did you cut me off in an ice storm? If you prick me, do I not bleed? If you are punched, am I not happy?

4. Hank Steinbrenner. Bite me.

5. You know who you are.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not the Woman in the Cadillac Commercial, the one who says, "When you turn your car on, does it return the favor?" I don't want my sons to hear me encourage violence against women. That's why I wish the person in this commercial was a man, so I could express myself.

I'm not a man, baby! I'll give her two punches!!

This is the woman responsible for the voice.

Snag- did you find a leather mask for the Travelocity gnome?

fish said...

There is a version with a man as well. I already punched him though.

I would like to add anyone who has ever bought a Hummer (the car) to the punch list. It is the ultimate symbol of rich stupidity.

Chuckles said...

Um

I hate car commercials and all but she's kinda hot. Not hot enough for me to ever watch Grey's Anatomy but still.

fish said...

Oh, and fear the Theo.

Snag said...

I suppose she is kind of hot, in a Marie Antoinette sort of way. Looks don't prevent a punching, however, as you'd know if you saw my extended list.

Meanwhile, fish is looking less Lincoln-ish all the time.

Jennifer said...

Teh Google finally had its way with me. Rat bastards.

Jennifer said...

For fish...

fish said...

I am pie-eyed. No wait, you are eye-pied.

Jennifer said...

:)

Anonymous said...

Including the guy who says, "And you can believe in the philosophy that the nail that sticks out gets hammered down. Or you can be the hammer." Or you can be the dumbass.

Oh my god, I'd love to beat the teeth out that cornhole. That commercial makes me want to shoot the teevee.